FOLKSY FINDS WOOD BUTTER
Wood Butter is a blend of beeswax and white mineral oil. This is a very common and very safe maintenance material for wooden utensils.
The benefits are:
• Strong permeability, let it stand for ten seconds to wipe off excess wood butter, this will give your wooden utensils a good, healthy shine and help protect them from further wear and tear.
• Good water resistance, so you don’t have to worry about the wooden tableware being stained with soy sauce, red wine, etc.
• Colorless and odorless (all the added essential oils are not very useful, and pure natural essential oils are very expensive too)
• Anti-mold and anti-cracking
• Dries fast, so it won’t leave a sticky residue on the surface of your utensils
• Safe for food contact and direct skin contact.
• Long shelf life
|MATERIAL||Food-grade Mineral Oil, Beewax|
INSTRUCTION FOR USE